MOSAIC protects the confidentiality of all professionally acquired information, disclosing such information only when properly authorized or legally/professionally obligated to do so. The confidential nature of our relationship with clients is also respected. We refuse to divulge any confidential information to any person(s) without the knowledge and consent of the client, and we only record information essential to the job.
Professional and Agency Standards
Our translators (sub-contractors) are contractually bound to treat any work assigned by MOSAIC during and after its performance as confidential, as well as any information to which they become privy as a result of performing the sub-contracted work.
Interpreters recruited by MOSAIC are professionally and contractually bound to accurately convey the contents of a message. Consistent with professional standards, we require interpreters to remain impartial, abide by strict rules of confidentiality, acknowledge any professional limitations and remain true to the source language by preserving the integrity of the message.
Further to linguistic competence and accreditation, applicants must meet MOSAIC’s standards for professional and ethical conduct. Interpreting and translating involve much interpersonal contact; all interactions must reflect MOSAIC’s expectations of excellent service and ethical conduct. The recruitment processes for interpreters and translators include steps to reveal applicants’ professional and ethical conduct.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mosaic-trans.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Website. It will notify you of the following:
- The information collected through this Website pertains solely to information needed for providing estimates. Thus, we collect only names, company names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, and e-mails. While this information is collected using our Website, it is converted into an e-mail and does not stay on our site. It is then delivered to our personalized mailboxes. Only authorized personnel can access these mailboxes. The information is not shared with anybody outside of our office and is used only for providing estimates.
- All our mail boxes are personalized and only authorized personnel can access them.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number on our Website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our Website, it is protected both online and offline. We do not collect any financially sensitive information, such as credit-card data, through our Website. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Any concern, inquiry or request related to privacy of personal information at MOSAIC should be made in writing. Mail, fax or e-mail to:
1720 Grant Street
Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
Fax: (604) 254-9633